1. sfwash rapido assumes responsibility for lost or damaged clothing only up to a monetary amount five times our price for cleaning that item. Our maximum liability for any one order is $200.
2. Any clothing that has allegedly been damaged or lost by sfwash rapido must be brought to our attention within two days of the order being dropped off for us to consider giving compensation.
3. sfwash rapido will assume responsibility for damaged items only if caused by our negligence. We will not assume responsibility for worn-out clothing, for items which fade or shrink during washing and drying, or for items given to us which require special care.
4. sfwash rapido is not responsible if a customer leaves an item in his laundry which leaks or otherwise contaminates the laundry (such as lipstick).
5. While sfwash rapido strives to return orders on time, conditions beyond our control may result in an order being returned late. Thus, we cannot guarantee on-time delivery. We will contact a customer in a timely fashion if a delay in processing an order occurs.